Today’s post is a great bodyweight toning session from my friend Erin Nielsen, author of best selling “Toned In Ten” program.
You may or not have seen Erin before, so before I introduce you, don’t be fooled by her youthful appearance. She’s actually 43, but could easily pass for her early 20s! AMAZING :)
Anyway, let’s give this ickle routine a bash…
Goodbye Jiggle is actually one of the videos from her complete “Toned In Ten” program, which a great program and definitely worth a look.
It’s a short, body-weight toning routine – that is geared toward beginners – but can be used by intermediates for a little upper-body/core variety – or adding into a current routine.
While the forward punches and arm circles may be “easy” moves – the plank walk-outs could be challenging for most people. So if you’re a beginner – and you want to do the plank walk-outs, try modifying them to a shorter range – instead of going full range.
These are the 5 moves in “Goodbye Jiggle”
1) Forward punch – (alternating sides) – 60 seconds [if too easy, squat lower and pick up the pace]
2) Arm Circles – (30 seconds forward, 30 seconds back) – 60 seconds
3) Commandos – (alternating sides)- 30 seconds
4) Plank Walk out – 30 Seconds
5) Straight Arm Plank Hold – Hold 20 Seconds
If you know someone who can might benefit from this mini workout– please share today’s post by using the links below.