I’m a fairly positive type of guy, but certain things do get me riled from time to time.
Take ping-pong balls for example.
Whenever you drop one it’s an absolute nightmare to pick up.
You end up running after the thing looking like an old man with a serious back condition.
Here are a few more things that wind me up…
1. People that press the ‘open door’ button on the underground – it doesn’t work.
2. Women that do back to back gym classes – surely you’re not working hard enough in the first class.
3. Bird poo – largely because some landed on me head the other day.
4. Whingemuffins – especially people who moan about their weight and never do anything about it – Grrr!
5. Skinny jeans on men – do I need to say more?
6. Personal trainers who text whilst training their clients – stop it, you’re giving us a bad rep.
7. The phrase “how much cardio should I do to lose weight” – cardio isn’t the best way to lose weight.
8. My Mother-in-law using the internet – a painful experience that nearly brought me to tears.
9. Guys who guzzle lucozade and munch on protein bars straight after a workout undoing all the good work they’ve just done in less than 5 minutes.
10. Facebook peeps that overuse the words “epic” and “boom”.
11. Weight loss shake companies – if I get another email from one of those reps I’ll lose it!
12. People who leave a horrible smell in a Starbucks toilets that I subsequently enter – the next person, usually waiting outside, then thinks it’s me!
13. People who walk on the treadmill.
14. Cake pushers – usually a friend that tries to persuade you to have a sweet treat and then says “Ooh, aren’t we naughty”.
15. Walking into spider-webs – especially across the face.
A few points above are serious, but much of it is just for fun and hopefully made you chuckle.
If not…here’s another one to add.
16. People without a sense of humour ;)
Hope you enjoyed them and I’ll catch you later.