Check this out.
I’ve been speaking to a few different people recently about their diet.
One of the biggest things I was surprised to hear was the amount of sugar in their diet.
Cakes, biscuits, chocolates, sweets and a few more cakes to boot.
One of them couldn’t even remember the last time she’d had a sugar free day.
So, I decided to speak to a few more men and women.
If you wanna lose the lard you can’t go on eating Chunky Kitkats everyday.
I like a bit of the sweet stuff just as much as the next person, but you’ve gotta draw a line.
You’ve gotta be able to say “No, not today Chunky!”
Even if it’s just to prove to yourself that you can go a day without sugar.
So, I’m challenging you to a sugar free day.
In particular a *refined* sugar free day.
Cutting out the hob-nobs and mars bars of this world, where your sugar cravings really stem from.
Are you up for this challenge?
Let me throw down some ground rules.
Pretty obvious, but I don’t want you slipping up by accident.
1. No stuffing your face tonight with sugar in preparation for tomorrow’s sugar free antics – just in case!
2. No biscuits, sweets, cakes, pastries, chocolates, etc.
3. No honey or similar alternatives such as agave syrup.
4. No artificial sweetener crap that food manufacturers like to throw in instead of sugar – using these won’t cure your sweet tooth and they’re no good to your health.
5. No lemonade, coke, diet-whatever or zero calorie malarkey.
6. No sugar in your tea or coffee.
7. Check food labels for any added sugar (ingredients ending in -ose).
I think that just about sums it up.
Think you can handle that, my little sugar plum fairy?
That is all.
I dare you.