You can bet your ass they’ll be some dodgy xmas prezzies under the tree this Christmas.
Whether it’s whacky socks or jumpers with reindeer on, you’re sure to get a couple of dodgy ones.
Some people just haven’t got a clue, especially when it comes to ‘elf and fitness – see what I did there!
So ya boy Walsh is here to give you a helping hand.
First up, my top 5 worst fitness prezzies to give:
1. Scales – this would go down just about as well as a fart in a lift.
2. Shake Weight (http://mybodyfixers.com/shake-weight/) – more crappy gizmo-gadshit that will end up in a dusty drawer until you finally throw it away or try and sell it down the local car boot sale to some unsuspecting mug.
3. Spanx – Slightly better than scales, but giving these ‘hold in the chub’ pants might mean you get the silent treatment or a poke in the eye come Christmas day.
4. Chafing Cream – Maybe your friend or other half has signed up to the marathon (daft idea) and they’ve been moaning about the chaff-age between their legs. A gift card to a sports shop will do the job in this instance.
5. Home Pole Dancing Kit – Your mum wants to get back into fitness, which is wonderful. But seeing her swinging round a pole, in the middle of the living room, with her legs akimbo is not what we want to see on Christmas day.
If you’re stuck for ideas check out my top prezzie post.
Righto, time to do a spot of training to burn off that mince pie I had earlier on :)