Did you see the Metro this morning?
There was an article with Sarah Harding.
The blonde one from Girls Aloud if you’re not in the know.
Anyway, she was talking about how she’d become a flabby size 8.
Too little exercise and far too much partying were to blame.
This is what we call ‘skinny fat’ in the biz’ness.
Now, maybe she’s being overcritical of her bod?
After all, she’s a size 8 (I think most women would be happy with this, no?)
But then again it is possible to slim and unhealthy/flabby.
Heck, there’s a lot of people who look in good shape…with their clothes on.
However, as soon as you peel off their clothes you’ll notice some wibbly-wobbly bits and maybe even wee paunch.
Which leads me back to this old nugget…
“Diet to look better in your clothes. Exercise to look better naked.”
Although lets be honest, you’ve gotta clean up your diet AND exercise if you REALLY want to look better with your dangly bits on show.
Especially, if you want the super-duper lightning fast results.
If you like the idea of fast results, then here’s the plan…
1. Clean up the diet (cut out wheat, processed food, refined sugar, caffeine and booze).
2. Reduce your starchy carbs (rice, pasta, oats, bread, pastries)
3. Fill your boots with green food (spinach, broccoli, kale, etc)
4. Shoot for a protein orientated breakfast every morning.
3. Throw in some intermittent fasting – 2 x 16-24 hour fasts each week.
4. Exercise with intensity i.e. stop doing slow boring cardio.
5. Use metabolic conditioning AKA modern day circuit training.
6. Get yourself into ‘beast’ mode.
7. Get some help if you haven’t gotta clue what I’m on about ;)
Think you can manage this?
I hope so.
Au revoir mon petit chaton,