I’ve got a cracking little recipe for you today…
These cheeky monkeys not only taste great, but they’re also easy to make.
Here’s what you’re going to need…
+ 80g ripe banana
+ 50g dried cranberries
+ 60g ground almonds
+ 80g crunchy nut butter of your choice
+ 3 tsps cocoa powder
+ 50g mixed seeds
Makes 9 energy balls
Per ball: 163 calories 11g fat 11g carbs 5g protein
And here’s how to make them…
1) Place the banana in a bowl and mash thoroughly.
2) Add all of the remaining ingredients, except for the mixed seeds.
3) Mix thoroughly. Roll into 9 balls.
4) Sprinkle the seeds onto a plate.
5) Roll each ball in the seeds to coat.
6) Freeze for 30 minutes.
7) Remove from freezer 10 minutes prior to serving.
8) Store in an airtight container and freeze for up to one month.
Give them a try and let me know what you think :)
P.S. If you’re interested in losing weight and getting fitter, then you’ve definitely got to checkout the Live Lean Academy.