Cooking Time: 30-35 mins
4 large chicken breasts, sliced
1/ 2 tbsp ground turmeric
500g pumpkin (or butternut squash), diced
1 tbsp ground coriander
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 small onion, diced
200g vegetable stock
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
1 tbsp ground ginger
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
1. In a pan heat the oil over a low to medium heat and fry the onion and garlic on for 2 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and cook, stirring constantly for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Add the pumpkin, ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin and stir for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the stock and leave to simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes. Add the chopped coriander, cover the pan and
cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.